Thursday, July 19, 2012

WEEK 5.0

Alex rolls into week 5 with an intensity
never before seen at skate camp.


So apparently Zander's Mom and or sister used to be in a street
gang called the rainbow punks...I didn't
get the full story.

That's Zander.  Not a zander.  A zander is a type
of fish.  Zander told me that.  Zander.

Mr. Hyde surveys the scene.
Declan attacks.








We have a couple of Spartans in camp this week.

There's that intensity again.  Evan can't believe it,
Zander can only look away.


J.T. stands for Drop In....I think...wait....

Jonah hangin' loose.

Whoa!  His right hand is a pony and his left looks like
a T-rex.  How the??

Patrick gives his bro some mid-run encouragement. 

Another Spartan.

"I can ollie about this high"


POPSICLES!!!



Umm, I think you cleared it.

Cassidy, you might of hit it.

"does he have 2?"
 

With the aid of a red sharpie, Cas becomes Crash and
shall henceforth be know as such.


Head down, eyes closed and hope for the best.

Alex goes airborn on this intesified roll in. 


Declan Washington Carver.  I think he invented the peanut.

I think I can I think I can...


The casualties of war.  Eli ices his ankle. 

Seth generally approves

Someone had a birthday!

And his name is Evan...wait, that doesn't say Evan.

Happy B Day to Evan and a big thanks to Evan's Mom for bringing the cake!

He ollies his cake....

and eats it too!  Sorry, that was too easy.

3-2-1- JOUST!

Crash and Eric had a brilliant idea.

Almost!

Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde spectate.

One more try.  Looks like it's going in to me.

Jackson had watermelon for his first time!
Can you believe that?


I think he likes it!

Watermelon Wednesday.


"I can't get my eggplant around"
"You gotta push...with your arm"

Evan blasts a frontside air.

Jonah floats one over the hip for a group of onlookers.

2nd angle.

Patrick goes over the hip into a backside 50/50.  Quite possibly the trick of the week!

Crash and Lucas take break.

Lucas shredding.

Alex tears into a backside grind.  I'm pretty sure this dude doesn't own a
shirt with sleeves.  With gun like that....would you?

"Wait 'till I get this shoe tied...I'm gonna..."

John Thomas locks into a manual.

  Johan learned how to drop in on the 10ft!



And so did his little bro Patrick.  Way to go fellas.  You guy Shred!

No comments:

Post a Comment